My 3 websites went down early in this previous week, as well as all my email accounts. They have no phone number which they promote.

So I managed to search online and it rang in their offices as they have voice mail attached to it. I left two messages. No response. And I can't find a simple email address that I can mail to.

All their addresses and support stuff are on their website, and I can't get any of those pages to resolve on my computer. So I'm stuck with no services, for which they are automatically billing me. I've already opened another account at Hostgator (who has awesome support) where you can talk to a real person. But my main domain on Dreamhost is tied up directly with them ("free" when I signed up means you cannot control it if you leave).

So I cannot use it until somehow, someway, I can get hold of someone. Checked with BBB for their company in S.

California (where they are located) and they are rated at an "F". Don't sign up with this company unless you hate yourself and feel you need to be punished.

Reason of review: Total screw up on their part with no way for me to contact customer service..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 17, 2015.

Comments