Hi everbody, Dreamhost`s Supervisor ended our chat in a very rude way 2 minutes ago.As a customer, I want to complaint this person.

His nickname HOffman . 2 people couldn`t solve my problem for 2,5 hours and then this supervisor said me to give up writing with caps although I was not texting with caps. They can look into my conversation. I had written with CAPS at the beginning because of seeing easily where I left and then when this supervisor took the our process, I told him pls ask your colleque where we remained, because I don`t wanna spend much more time there.

And he sent me an automatic message. Then I wrote PLS DONT SEND ME AUTOMATIC MESSAGE... Then I continued to texted them without any caps. He/She ended my conversation and blocked me for all chat windows.

I`m a Blogger and I was trying to solve my problem. It`s from hosting side- DREAMHOST. If they take care their customer relations, I hope they do something on this item. I purchased a service from them.

And I`m completely disappointed now...This is the worst experience for me up to now... I`ll tell this story on all platforms where I can touch.

I`m sharing the last part of our conversation attached.Burcu Ergin Erkus

Review about: Dreamhost Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Behave the customers on a rude way.

Had an Experience with Dreamhost?

Comments

I mean you did use caps lock. Could've easily talked to him without sounding so eager.